Download from Toyota.comManual Description
Hands-free phone system (for cellular phone) features∗, the hands-free system is a function that allows you to use your cellular phone without touching it, this system supports Bluetooth®, which allows you make, receive calls without using cables to connect a cellular phone.
System, and without operating cellular phone, owners of models equipped with a navigation system should refer, to the NAVIGATION SYSTEM OWNER'S MANUAL”, adding an entry to the phonebook (Up to 20 names can be.
Operating the system using voice, using the hands-free phone system, menu list of hands-free phone system, selecting the cellular phone be used.
Turning the hands-free phone automatic connection on/off, locking or unlocking phone book, conditions under which the system will not operate, ● If using a mobile phone that does not support Bluetooth®.
● If the mobile phone switched off, ● If the mobile phone not connected, ● If the mobile phone's battery low, ● If the mobile phone is behind the seat or in the glove box console box.
● If metal is covering touching phone, ● The audio system and voice guidance are muted when making call, ● If both parties speak at the same time, it may be difficult hear, ● Try to face toward the microphone as much possible when speaking.
● In the following circumstances, it may be difficult to hear other party, when the air conditioning is blowing directly microphone, when the air conditioning set high, be sure to initialize the system to prevent personal data being improperly accessed.
● If the incoming call volume is overly loud, an echo may be heard, compatible with HFP (Hands Free Profile) Ver, if your cellular phone does not support HFP, you cannot enter Bluetooth®, certification for hands-free phone system.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules RSS-Gen IC, may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any, interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation, changes or modifications not expressly approved by party responsible.
For compliance could void the user's authority operate equipment, iC radiation exposure limits set forth for uncontrolled equipment meets, the FCC radio frequency (RF) Exposure Guidelines Supplement C, and of the IC radio frequency (RF) Exposure rules.
Equipment has very low levels of RF energy that it deemed to comply without maximum permissive exposure evaluation (MPE), it should be installed and operated with at least 7, between the radiator and person's body (excluding extremities: hands, caution regarding interference with electronic devices.
● Your audio unit is fitted with Bluetooth® antennas, pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators should maintain a reasonable distance between themselves and the Bluetooth® antennas, may affect the operation such devices, ● Before using Bluetooth® devices, users of any electrical medical device.
Other than implanted pacemakers implanted cardiac defibrillators, should consult the manufacturer of the device information about its, operation under the influence of radio waves, unexpected effects on the operation such medical devices.
To prevent damage cellular phone, do not leave a cellular phone in the vehicle, become high resulting in damage phone.